Effective date: 30th June 2019
love wool (“us”, “we”, “our”) owns and operates www.lovewool.co.uk. Our physical shop is located at 16 Church Street, Portadown, Craigavon, BT62 3LN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Registering On This Website
When registering an account for lovewool.co.uk you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under your account. By registering on this website you agree:
- to ensure that all the details you provide to us to register are true, current, accurate, and complete;
- you are over 18 or if under 18 you have a parent or guardian’s permission to register with this website under their supervision;
- to make every effort to keep your password safe and not to disclose your password to anyone;
- to will change your password immediately if you discover that it has been compromised; and
- to neither transfer or sell your username or password to anyone nor permit anyone other than you to use them.
2. Eligibility to Purchase From This Website
To be eligible to purchase products on this website and lawfully enter into and form contracts with us you must be 18 years of age or over, be legally capable of entering into a binding contract, and provide full details of a delivery address in the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area, (if you live within the EEA) If you are under 18, you may only use this website under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, you must not use our website.
3. Intellectual Property
You may download or copy the content and other downloadable elements on this website under the condition that the material is only used for personal, private, non-commercial purposes. You acknowledge that copying, reproducing or storing the contents of this website for anything other than personal use is strictly prohibited and agree not to publish, display, transmit, reproduce, commercially exploit, or create derivative works from such content. You may display the contents of this website on a computer screen, store its content in an electronic form, or print a single copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, as long as you keep attached any copyright notices
- We will not be liable to you if this website is unavailable at any time.
- We strive to make sure that the information available on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the material on this website. We attempt to fix any errors or omissions as quickly as possible after becoming aware of them.
- All images, descriptions, and specifications on this website are to give an approximate description for your general information only and should be used only as a guide.
- Any prices and offers are only valid at the time they are published on this website.
- We endeavour to keep information regarding stock availability on this website up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case all the time, or that stock will always be available. We will confirm the amount of stock that we have when we confirm your order.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss of content uploaded or transmitted through this website and we accept no liability for any loss or damage from action taken in reliance on content or information contained on this website.
- You must accept the danger associated with the use of the internet. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by any malware that may infect your computer as a result of your use of this website or you downloading any material posted or sold on this website or from any website linked to it.
5. Use Of This Website
You are permitted to use this Website and the material contained in it only as expressly authorised by us and under these terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time without notice to you. We provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by law.
5.1 We Reserve the Right to:
- Make changes to the information or content on this website at any time and without notice to you.
- Temporarily or permanently change or remove any aspect of this website, including access to any features, content, databases, or other information without notice or liability to you or any third party.
- Change the domain address of this website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
- Refuse to post material on this website or to remove material already posted on this website, especially in comments.
5.2 You may not use this website for any of the following purposes:
- Breaking any laws governing the use of public telecommunications networks.
- Circulating any unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Sharing material encouraging conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability, or otherwise
- breaks any applicable local, national, or international laws.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of this website.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- To send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
- Interfering with, disrupting or damaging networks or websites connected to this website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the prior permission of the owner.
5.3 You must not:
- Knowingly introduce malware such as viruses, trojans, key loggers, worms, adware, or spyware to this website
- Attack this website with a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
- Damage or disrupt any part of this website, the network on which it is stored, or any software used in the provision of this website.
A breach of clause 5.3 may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
6. Termination of Your Access
We reserve the right to discontinue or withhold your access to www.lovewool.co.uk immediately and without notice to you if:
- We have reason to suspect you have in any way been involved in or are about to be involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on this website
- You breach the terms of these terms and conditions
- You fail to make any payment to us when due
- You are impersonating any other person or entity