- Royal Mail 2nd Class Post is £3.10 or free for orders of £30 or more (after discounts are applied). All parcels delivered to the UK (including Channel Islands) are sent by Royal Mail Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Most orders are despatched the same day, though during extremely busy periods, it may take an extra day or so to despatch your order. Orders placed on a Friday may not be posted until Monday.
- Royal Mail 1st class post is not a guaranteed next day service, it normally takes 1-3 working days to arrive.
- Please note that we only post to the address provided with your payment. We cannot take responsibility if you have provided incorrect details or if you request the items be sent to a different address.
- If your parcel has not arrived within 15 working days of dispatch, then it is your responsibility to contact your sorting office. You can also book a redelivery by visiting www.royalmail.com/redelivery and entering the next working date after your parcel was dispatched. You do not need a ‘sorry we missed you’ card for this.
- If there is still no sign of your parcel after you have explored these options, please contact us and we can discuss the matter further.
All local pickup orders are assembled on the Monday, Wednesday, or Friday after they are placed and are available for collection from the following morning. At present, due to COVID-19, local pickup is from my home address in Portadown, rather than from the shop. Once you place a click-and-collect order, we will email you the collection details and arrange a suitable time to collect.
Royal Mail International (untracked):
Due to recent significant increases in postal costs internationally, we cannot offer a flat rate shipping fee outside of Europe. If you live outside of Europe and would still like to place an order, please contact us with details of your order and we will be able to calculate a quote for the shipping.
Currently, we are able to ship to the destinations listed below: