Delivery Update: 30/12/20
As a result of Covid-19 and Brexit, postal operators are still extremely busy, so please expect a delay in receiving your order.
Royal Mail has suspended shipping to a growing list of countries, so we have suspended Royal Mail international shipping with the exception of Ireland.
Please be aware that we may have to use other couriers such as Hermes or DPD.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Post is £3.20 or free for orders of £30 or more (after discounts are applied). All parcels delivered to the UK (including Channel Islands) are sent by Royal Mail Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Most orders are despatched the same day, though during extremely busy periods, it may take an extra day or so to despatch your order. Orders placed on a Friday may not be posted until Monday.
- Royal Mail 1st class post is not a guaranteed next day service, it normally takes 1-3 working days to arrive.
- Please note that we only post to the address provided with your payment. We cannot take responsibility if you have provided incorrect details or if you request the items be sent to a different address.
- If your parcel has not arrived within 15 working days of dispatch, then it is your responsibility to contact your sorting office. You can also book a redelivery by visiting www.royalmail.com/redelivery and entering the next working date after your parcel was dispatched. You do not need a ‘sorry we missed you’ card for this.
- If there is still no sign of your parcel after you have explored these options, please contact us and we can discuss the matter further.
Local Pickup (Portadown, N. Ireland only)
All local pickup orders are assembled on the Monday, Wednesday, or Friday after they are placed and are available for collection from the following morning. At present, due to COVID-19, local pickup is from my home address in Portadown, rather than from the shop. Once you place a click-and-collect order, we will email you the collection details and arrange a suitable time to collect.
Royal Mail International (untracked): – Now Ireland only
Due to recent significant increases in postal costs internationally and the challenges of Covid-19 and Brexit, we cannot offer a flat rate shipping fee for international deliveries other than to Ireland. If you live outside of the UK and Ireland and would still like to place an order, please contact us with details of your order and we will be able to calculate a quote for the shipping.
Within Europe at present, we can only ship to Ireland. Please note that the flat rate fee is for orders up to 2Kg in weight, please consider the total weight of your order and allow approx 200g for packaging e.g. 18 x 100g ball = 1.8Kg + 200g packaging is 2Kg. If your order exceeds 2Kg we cannot use Royal Mail and will contact you to arrange to send either as two separate parcels with 2 separate postage fees or with an alternative courier at the postage fee they specify. In both cases you will have to pay the extra cost for exceeding the 2kg weight limit.
Currently, we are able to ship to the destinations listed below: